On September 1, 2014 our Club increased our initiation fees for both Equity Golf and Equity Social Memberships. We also discontinued the sale of Non Equity Memberships.
The Membership Committee and Board have created a Special Incentive Program, which must be exercised before December 31, 2014, for all current members to upgrade their current membership category, honoring the previous pricing.
Special Incentive Program
This offer will be available through December 31, 2014.
- Equity Social or Equity Club to Equity Golf: An ES or EC member may step-up to EG upon payment of a $8,000 step-up fee (the difference between the ES initiation fee of $22,000 and the EG initiation fee of $30,000).
- Unlimited to Equity Golf: An UL member may step-up to EG upon payment of a $9,000 step-up fee (the difference between the final UL initiation fee of $21,000 before the suspension of sales and the EG initiation fee of $30,000).
- Charter to Equity Social: A Charter member may step–up to ES upon payment of a $7,000 step-up fee (the difference between the final Charter initiation fee of $15,000 before the suspension of sales and the ES initiation fee of $22,000).
- Charter to Equity Golf: A Charter member may step-up to EG upon payment of a $15,000 step-up fee (the difference between the final Charter initiation fee of $15,000 before the suspension of sales and the EG initiation fee of $30,000).
Why Upgrade to an Equity Membership?
- Only Equity Memberships are transferable through a home or lot sale.
- Only Equity Members have voting privileges.
- Only Equity Memberships may participate in our Legacy Program which allows a membership to be transferred to a descendant, and a descendant may purchase any available membership category at 50% of the current value.
- Only Equity Memberships are eligible for future resale through The Club, the resale value is 80% of the then current initiation fee.
Current Initiation Fee Pricing (Effective September 1, 2014)
Equity Golf: $40,000
Equity Social: $25,000
Additionally, all step-ups become effective on the 1st of the month following payment of applicable fee. Once stepped-up, a member’s monthly dues and privileges will be those of the new membership category. The member’s resale value if he or she later chooses to go on the reissue list will be based on the new category’s initiation fee at the time of resale and will be subject to the club’s normal transfer fee (today, 20%).
Save the Date / October 15th 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.: Golf Clinic
Available to all current Social Members, Jason Epstein, Director of Golf Operations and his team are providing a complimentary golf clinic at our new state-of-the-art indoor golf performance center Wednesday, October 15th from 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. Please RSVP to Jason directly to reserve your spot today: 505.995.3537, email@example.com.
New to golf or looking to improve your game? Our golf department is always available to assist and answer any golf related programming details including club fitting, lessons and every aspect associated with the game of golf!
Now is the Time to Upgrade Your Membership!
Best Regards, Britt Gladu
Director of Membership Development