Your golf professional at The Club at Las Campanas, Jason Epstein PGA, has sent Las Campanas Golf Members the following message:
There is so much to look forward to in the months ahead. The courses are in excellent condition heading out of winter and we are excited to be opening Sunset this coming Tuesday, April 1st. If this news wasn’t exciting enough, I am pleased to report that carts will be allowed off the paths and onto the fairways beginning this Saturday March 29th. As we mentioned in previous correspondence, it’s important for carts to remain in the fairways at all times, entering and exciting through the rough in designated areas only.
You should have received your event booklet in the mail by now, please let me know if you have any questions on our plans for this season. Our hope is that you will find an excuse to participate in as many events and programs as possible; there is something for everyone!
On that note, I wanted to update you on a few items of note and opportunities over the next few weeks:
- The month of April is officially club repair and re-gripping month. All work on your clubs will be billed at 20% off. If you haven’t re-gripped your clubs in the past 12-18 months, now is the time. Stop by the golf shop or give us a call, we would be pleased to walk you through options.
- Our SPRING SALE is ongoing. Thank you to all members who have stopped in for some consumer therapy. There is still a strong selection of sizes and styles, don’t miss out on this opportunity. The sale lasts until April 6th.
- Be sure to take advantage of our Buy 3 Dozen Get a Fourth Dozen Free offer on custom golf ball orders from Titleist, TaylorMade, and Callaway. Add your nickname or favorite number to the ball at no extra charge.
- Club Storage and Locker Billing takes place in April, members currently utilizing these services will be billed accordingly. If you would like us to add you a spot, contact the golf shop. Space is available.
- Along with the opening of Sunset, we are pleased to introduce our new Amenity Station adjacent to the #7 and #16 tees. Our retro-fit of the Sunset Deli has been completed and there will be complimentary items for all players during their round beginning when the course opens April 1st. I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.
- Many of you may have read through Golf Digests HOT LIST last month. If you did, you will have noticed significant gains in technology all aimed at lowering spin rate and increasing launch angle…which produces longer shots. Please make sure you mark your calendars for our demo days. We have a deep line of demos in stock if you want to “get fit” prior to the start of season. We would look forward to putting all of our technology at the Golf Performance Center to work for you Custom fitting appointments are available. Call the golf shop for details.
- JetSpeed Promotion!! From now until the end of May, you’ll receive a complimentary TaylorMade JetSpeed fairway metal or hybrid when you buy a JetSpeed Driver.
Based on our visit to The PGA merchandise show’s Demo Day, having hit most of the product available to you, feedback and testing of various handicap ranges and the industry buzz, my recommendations for this season’s equipment upgrades include (most are in stock for fittings):
Big Bertha- Callaway
Jet Speed- Taylor Made
Adams- all are great
G25 and I25- Ping
X2 Hot- Callaway
Covert 2.0- Nike
Pro V1 – Titleist
Tour Preferred- TaylorMade
B330 RX and RXS- Bridgestone
Project A- TaylorMade
SM5 Vokey- Titleist
Mac Daddy- Callaway
I look forward to seeing you at the course early and often this coming season. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the coming weeks to assist in getting your golf season off to a great start.
With best wishes,
Jason Epstein, PGA
The Club at Las Campanas