Your golf professional at The Club at Las Campanas has sent you the following message:
Las Campanas Members
We wanted to make sure your aware of our big news this week and that your calendars are marked…
The Spring Sale is on beginning tomorrow, March 19th
Don’t miss out on our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!
40% to 70% off all clothing in stock. This includes shoes and almost all of our accessories.
The Sale will continue through Sunday, April 6th. This is a great opportunity to get ready for the season in style with great value. The inventory has a wide selection of sizes and styles to choose from. It won’t last, don’t miss out!!!
Sunrise will open on normal greens tomorrow, March 19th
The official start of golf season is going to be early this year, please note the following schedule…
- The Pro Shop Schedule will go to seven days a week beginning tomorrow, March 19th
- The Golf Shop hours are from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. through March 31st
- Beginning April 1st, The Golf Shop hours are from 8:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- The first Tee Time each morning is at 9:30 a.m., weather depending, through the end of April.
- Sunset will open on normal greens April 1st.
- The main Range Tee is still on Schedule to open May 1st, at the latest. As with the courses, we will continue to monitor the weather and get it opened sooner if possible. The rear tee and the Golf Performance Center remain open for practice during our normal hours of operation.
- In order to prevent damage and wear to the blue grass rough as we transition out of winter, carts will remain on the paths until end of March; a decision on allowing cart access to the fairways will be made at the beginning of April. Our goal is to allow access as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind that the Aerification of Sunset is scheduled from April 21st to April 24th, and that Sunrise is scheduled to be aerified May 6th to May 9th.
The Professional staff and I look forward to seeing you soon.
With best regards,
Jason Epstein, PGA